What a blessing it has been, to be able to turn stack of soft baby-dress cotton fabric, into keeping America safe !!


Thank you all for participating mask fund to raise $$ to send some essentials and warm meals to nurses in NY, as well as helping me donate more masks to local medical professional right here in AZ.

Here are some of the mask fashionista, who are wearing the "Magical-fit" masks I made!



My heart is full, to know we were able to do a small part to emotionally support hard working medical professionals. So thank you for those who purchased masks, your $$ went helping them. 

Update pictures from one of the hard working nurse, Ale, is below. She mad a choice to aid the crisis in NY, leaving two kids right here in her home state Arizona. We were able to send then warm meals!! 

They enjoyed warm food!! Thank you !!



They ordered another warm food, from Cuban restaurant. 

This is where the essentials we sent, was placed to share with medical professional who are staying at marriott marquis new york. They have around 1000 workers. 



I will continue to sew & donate masks for medical professionals so please PM me if you need any.
Currently, I am sewing and donating to Navajo Nations right here in Arizona. 

I will continue to sell limited amount of masks for your personal use, to simply cover the cost of supplies and labor to continue to donate more. If you like to buy masks, Click Here 


With a lot of request, I have my "Magical-Fit" mask pattern available to purchase for $1.99 (PDF instant download) I have not seen any bias-cut fabric mask pattern anywhere online, and I promise, its so comfortable ! Click the photo below to get to the Etsy link to buy the pattern. 



Thank you all for keeping America safe ðŸ’“
Thank you all for keeping your home safe ðŸ’“
love & peace


 - Kyoko
Gaera Design Studio