Baby Shower and Pregnancy Sash

Welcoming a new baby is such a precious moment, and I truly enjoyed helping my soon to be a mom friend get ready for her baby shower.




Can you see the cute stuffed owl next to flower vase?

We made two stuffed owls with cute cotton fabrics,

and I designed this Pregnancy Sash with Pink fabric!





Need closer look?



Actually, these are three separate flower clips.

See each flower has alligator clip on back?



So can be arranged together... or separate... or all lined up.




I gifted this Pregnancy Sash to my friend, but I made more to purchase on Etsy!

Pink Flower Clips, bridesmaid hairclips, Bridal Sash, Pregnancy Sash, Hat decoration, Baby headband clips ( Set of three )

Not only for pregnancy Sash,
These set of three flower clips are great for your wedding guest attire, dress, pink bridesmaid dress, photo prop, triplet infant photo shooting or just for fun!! Its a perfect palm size, so this would look great on teenager or children as well.



Also available in colorful flower clips, Color of Joy!



Great for Easter, home party, outdoor wedding, or everyday wear !







Flowerparty on Etsy by Gaera Design Studio


.


.


.