Soft and Comfy handmade baby & mommy wear Cocotton

So I have been working on a new etsy store for while... It all started with looking for a perfect " soft, comfy cotton wears for baby and mommies. " here goes my new store Cocotton There aren't much items yet, but planning on listing more and more!

My friends and family helped me pick the new store name... Cocotton. It all started with Coco, which was my childhood nickname since most of my friend couldn't pronounce my name. I prefer cotton and Ecofi felt to sew baby dress and headband...so I decided that I name it Cocotton! Naming Etsy store isn't so easy, so I did use lots of google research about how to name Etsy store. Luckily, i didn't find any seller using same name.

So here is Cocotton's signature dress... Soft, Comfy, and Cotton breathable fabric dress for babies.
I created my original pattern, picked up finest cotton fabric, and lace to make this super cute and lightweight dress! Isn't this dress so pure and lovely???


Baby model is 6 month old

Summer Angel Baby Dress made with breathable soft cotton fabric



Summer Angel Bonnet and headband


Summer Angel Dress set with bonnet, headband, detachable angel veil skirt for photoshooting prop



This is how back of the dress looks like. All button so it's easy to dress your baby! 


What do you think? you can click each image to read more details about the items. I really like the fact that materials are so light and easy for babies to wear. Just convo me via Etsy if you have any question about sizing. I would love to help you measure your little one so that you get perfect fit!

Cocotton by Gaera Design




.


.