Custom Bridal Hair Accessories, fascinator, and many more!


Congratulations on your engagement!! Now, you started looking into your dress and thinking... hmm what accessories to wear now???? Don't you wish someone will just give you suggestion what goes well with your dress and what accessories not to wear? I can! I will not be able to come to your house to look at your dress unless you live in Arizona, but I can offer similar service via email or Etsy conversation.

This gorgeous bride wore her wedding dress that her friend created. I designed her hair fascinator that matches her dress perfectly, texture, color, and every details such as the way pearls are placed, how the comb is placed...so that it goes perfectly with her up-do hair.

Not to mention, I did her custom design via email. Well, she lives in Japan so this was the only way, and communicated via email back and forth... till she is satisfied with her design... and wallah it turned out perfect !

Keep scrolling down to read how my custom service works.


I used 100% silk fabric, lace, pearls to make this precious bridal fascinator. So gorgeous !

I have many more custom designs I created, and I'm hoping to post photos one day. 

Custom items I can create include... bridal hair fascinator, clips, bridesmaids flower clips, bride's mother's corsage, bridal sash, shoe clip, bracelet, necklace, flower corsage, flower girl's headband and many more! 

Here goes how Custom Design Process works. 


Step 1. tell me little bit about your wedding plan. 
If you know exact design you want to wear... or If you like any particular item on my Etsy page, please send me the lilnk. 

If you are not sure what to wear... Please send me picture of wedding dress ( if you already have one) and color, material, or texture you like the corsage to be. ( say, i like chiffon, wool, silk... etc), and how you like to wear your hair ( up-do or down etc ) so i can suggest custom design to fit your dress. If you have any budget set, please include so that i can work within your budget.

Step 2. I will send you a sketch of design and estimate. 

Step 3. If you like the design and estimate, please purchase "custom design deposit " - $25
www.etsy.com/listing/129248397/custom-listing-deposit?ref=shop_home_active

Step4. I will finish the design, and list the item with remaining balance. ( for example, if the price is $50 total, i will list item for $25). Please look at all the photos, to make sure you are happy with the design i created. 

Step5. Once you purchase, i will ship with USPS with delivery confirmation ( available only within USA ) Domestic Shipping takes about 3 - 7 days, international 5 - 14 days. 


Note: Step1- 5 should take between 5 - 10 days depends on how fast we communicate.