Custom Rubber Stamp

Remember stamping everywhere...i meant, literary everywhere, wall, closet, textbooks when you were child?
... wish you can make your own design?

Or are you a creative artist looking for a rubber stamp service?  I found a great website!

I ordered these wood rubber stamps for my brand, Gaera Design Studio from Rubber Stamps

I meant to order one brand logo only, but since the price was so affordable...
I ended up ordering three of them for under $30.

Smallest one is our old design. it's minimal and cute... so
Round one is current logo, this logo was hand written by my husband.
The Gaera Bridal is my latest addition, I created this with illustrator.

I m planning to stamp these on new tags !!!!




Go to their website to place an order !
http://www.rubberstamps.net/



.


.