Rustic and Organic Jewelry

Making Rustic and Organic shape jewelry has been always my thing. I get inspired from nature and traveling...

Here are some of my new Jewelry creations,


Amber and Copper Ring, Pendant, and earrings set I made at Harold Studio.


Also the set was introduced at Harold Studio Blog here

These are photos are " in progress " while at Harold Studio in Phoenix.

I always have great time working with artists at Harold Studio.


I used Amber Cabochons for the pendant and ring, purchased from Olegs who lives by baltic sea. Hand polished. Aren't they so beautiful??



Looks like the Olegs' Etsy store doesn't sell cabochons any longer, but has beautiful organic shape handmade necklaces.

Oleg's Etsy Store is amberbalticsea



I made these Copper and Amber Jewelry set for my own birthday party, and won't be selling them on my Etsy... at least for a while...

but here are some other Rustic and Organic shape items I made.

Gaera's Rustic and Organic Jewelry



Enjoy!




Flowerparty on Etsy by Gaera Design Studio


.


.


.