Birthday Trunk Sale

last week was my birthday week!!

And I celebrated by " leaning " and " teaching " art of Food!!

So I learned how to make tamales for the first time ( from scratch! )

And I gave a lesson to roll Sushi to 29 friends showed up to my Sushi party!



We had so much fun drinking & rolling sushi, and sounds like that was the best combination... Sushi & Sake....!!

I also had my birthday Trunk sale... and it was a big success.


It means so much to me, a handmade artist who sells one of a kind items, to have great supporters who appreciate handcrafted works. ( and also the fact that I wasn't born and raised in USA and only lived in Arizona for some 7 month! so I had to establish everything from Zero! )


Thank you everybody for helping my business at my birthday Trunk Sale!


Please love and take care of my artworks:

Jellin the plush doll, leather earrings, copper earrings, Opal Ring, Painted Pebble Stone, Satin Flower Fascinator, Triple Vintage Kimono Fascinator, Pink Cotton Barrette, Kimono Rosette Clip, Hat corsage, Copper wire earrings and many more!!!


My favorite creation, " Mini Jellin " found a permanent home too!!

Isn't she adorable?




Flowerparty on Etsy by Gaera Design Studio


.


.


.