I was looking for a good mask pattern, to quick fix some washable fabric masks to gift to my friends who are working in the medical field. 


But I didn't find a good pattern that satisfy me... So I created one!!


Buy  Mask & Pattern


I am asian, and got some flat nose, and this fits me perfect. My husband have a bigger nose bridge and taller nose, and beard and felt strange urge to cover them all, yeah...  just to give little more support. And this mask fits Perfect on him! 


Trust me, I am not going to go too much detail how this awesome magical mask pattern came up to me. But this was not just simple work, I got so many advice and suggestions from my super amazing facebook friends!!! You guys rock!!! 

The secret about this MEGA AWESOME mask pattern? 

It's a bias-cut!!! You can place this on the bias on your fabric!!!


Despite my original thought to just make a few fabric masks to support a few friends... turned into a much bigger mission!!

My amazing nurse friend decided to join NY to aid the crisis. She left 2 kids in her home state Arizona, and chose to help America. THIS GAVE ME TEARS.  I felt like I needed to do something. 

My friend said, the situation in NY is pretty bad.They work 12 hours plus transportation, and get back to hotel, and she has been eating frozen meals. It was time to support her, and her teams, and all the medical staff ( she said there was 1000 medical staff in her hotel alone )  

Now, I am full production of selling them, so that I can fund medical team who are working very very hard in frontline. 

This fabric mask may not prevent 100% from Corona Virus. And you should most likely to wear them on top of N95, if you have. 

I contacted a few mask company, and trust me, they are all behind production. 

There aren't any. 

So, gotta be creative, right? 

Wearing fabric masks are better than nothing. 

Insert filters, if you can. I mean, insert coffee filters, tissue, cut out vacuum sealers, or what a heck, maybe a sanitary napkin. 



Ok, So I proudly sell my washable fabric face mask i named " MAGICAL FIT MASK" on Etsy.  You can purchase HERE  My current turn out is 2 days, plus shipping. 


Magical Fit Mask 





Magical Fit Mask Pattern 

If you can sew, GREAT !!!

YOU CAN PURCHASE  THIS MASK PATTERN HERE FOR ONLY $1.99 

I am working on uploading Tutorial Video now. 






Stay safe all!!!

- Kyoko
Gaera Design Studio




HERE ARE MORE PICTURES OF THE MASKS & PATTERN SOLD ON MY ETSY STORE