Something Blue and Gold on Bridal Sash





Arizona is super hot already in mid June, so I had a little early summer gateway to California for short 10 days, and just came back to sizzling hot Phoenix!! So yay or nay, my etsy store is re-open again !

Before I head out to mini vacation, I was working on my dear friend's custom made sash for her wedding!
Bride to be picked up this beautiful kate and spade satin and floral sandals in gold and blue.


I couldn't find the blue x gold sandal picture online, but this is the picture in same style, different color.

The kate and spade floral sandals have royal blue color floral design in front, my friend wanted a matching blus sash to go with her dress. After looking for Joann Fabric, Local fabric shops and so on... to find a perfect matching blue satin fabric, I found very close royal blue satin at Hobby Lobby. Here goes the final sash ready to wear! My friend's wedding is in couple weeks, so I will post some photos once I have them!






I am hoping to create a listing so that you can purchase this custom sash with different color variations available!



.


.