decisions decisions, and dedications

When I started my Etsy store in 2008, I was not sure the style... or type of items i was going to sell. I love making jewelry, working on Japanese kimono fabrics, so i was listing random items i enjoyed making back then. 

After years of working with making necklace, earrings, cuffs, headband, hair fascinators, bags, and every possible crafts i love making, I started making bridal items... mostly for my friends getting married. Yes, it was time my friends started getting married - since my friends were twenty - something. More and more i work on bridal items, i found it very fascinating to work on bridal hair items!! 

We all have different hair style, colors, textures, and you can't always find a perfect one at a bridal shop. So i started cutsom designing some for my friends and clients who found me on Etsy, and I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!

When it was time for me to get married, i knew exactly what i wanted to wear... 

I tied the knot with my husband, fully handmade wedding, and we created everything from wedding dress, hair fascinator, veil, boutonniere for my guy, ring pillow, and even backdrop white curtains! I should upload these pictures one day... I m still sorting out my photos from years ago... so one day...

Eversince, i have been working on making bridal items! So I finally made a decision to dedicate my Etsy page, Gaera Design Studio to just bridal items. 

Here are some of the unique vintage inspired items i have designed and listed recently.


SILK and Vintage Lace Bridal Fascinator



SILK Mistic Fancy Rose Fascinator



SILK Latte Rose Fascinator



SILK Romantic Rosette Garden Bracelet



Vintage Silk fancy Dress Fascinator



Champagne Gold Rose Fascinator





how do you like them?

.


.